Chemcare Dry Chemistry Analyzer levels up the performance and standard in in-vitro diagnostic through pioneering science and technology. It is designed to make chemistry tests easier, convenient, accessible, and affordable while sustaining reliability and accuracy of results.
- Designed as a tabletop, compact machine, portable, and lightweight.
- Easy to use with a user-friendly, single panel, touch screen monitor.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Short turnaround time to get results between 1 to 5 minutes.
- Uses less sample volume that ranges from 7 to 20 microliter.
- Uses special test strips instead of conventional wet reagents.
- Built with Random Access test selection feature
- Reduces spoilage rate of test materials.
- Equipped with built-in thermal printer for easy and covenient printing of test results.
- Uses reflective photometry principle for accurate and quantitative measurement of results.
- Capable of running 20-50 tests per hour.
- Capable of transmitting real-time test results to Laboratory Information System (LIS) for easy access of data.
*For medical professionals use only
Developed and manufactured by Guangzhou Wondfo Biotech Co., Ltd.
DC-101 Dry Chemistry Analyzer
Chemcare Dry Chemistry Analyzer uses a special test strips with a four-layer composition as a medium instead of the conventional wet reagents.
When an appropriate amount of sample is placed in the sample well, it will first go through the diffusion layer. It will then evenly penetrate into the reagent layer where the enzymes in the sample will react with the reagent. Any change in color in the testing layer indicates the presence of clinical chemical composition in the human serum and plasma. The color development area in the support layer is irradiated by a LED light to measure the absorbance. The photodiode will capture the strength of the reflected signal to obtain the AD value, thus the analyte concentration is then quantified.